Booking Terms & Conditions
For Group Bookings of 8 or more
(Excluding the Christmas Period)
• All bookings are regarded as provisional until Table 8 has received full payment of the deposit.
• In order to confirm a booking Table 8 requires a £10.00 deposit per adult for all parties of 8 or more guests. The deposit will be redeemed against your final bill.
• Provisional bookings will be held for 14 days from the date of booking and then released if we have not had confirmation by means of a deposit within this time.
• Bookings for dates within 14 days will require a deposit at the time of booking.
• Your deposit must be paid in total in a single transaction, either by card or by cash (do not send cash through the post).
• You are advised to keep us informed of any changes to numbers, in the event that the confirmed numbers in your party reduce by 10% or more without notice, Table 8 reserves the right to forfeit all deposits for non-attending guests.
• Cancellation of a booking will be taken up to 48 hours prior to the date of the booking with a full return of the deposit, if less than 48 hours is given your deposit will be retained in full.Deposits for the Christmas period are noted with the Christmas Menus.